Niks meer missen?
Schrijf je in voor onze nieuwsbrief!
Foto: Sara Kerklaan
international

Video | Another fire in Uilenstede: ‘Suddenly my balcony was on fire’

17 september 2021 - 15:55

For the third time this year, a fire broke out in one of the flats on Uilenstede. As a result of the previous fire, the Duwo housing corporation promised it would improve the fire safety. How the fire started is still unclear, but according to VU student Peter, whose balcony caught fire, fellow residents are responsible. ‘Students throw their cigarettes from the balcony very negligently.’